We offer Italian Group Classes, Italian Small Group Tutoring and Italian Private (1-2-1) Programs to suit all levels. Whether you are a complete beginner interested in learning a new language, or an experienced speaker looking to brush up on your existing skills, we offer a range of Italian language classes to suit you. If you are unsure of your level, we will happily schedule a free assessment with no obligations before the course begins. In the meantime, you can take our online placement test here.
Speak from the very first lesson! At inlingua you learn to communicate in your target language in the same way as you learned your mother tongue. It’s an intensive, world-renowned method where trainers teach in the target language, using pictures and role-plays rather than direct translations. They encourage you to participate actively in the classroom, helping you to pick up your new language as quickly as possible. From day one, the trainer’s aim is to encourage you to speak as much as possible whilst integrating skills, reading, writing and listening into the lesson.
- Target language only
- Learn through speaking and listening
- Use examples, not explanations
- Get the students doing the speaking
- Individualize the lesson
- Handle students’ language mistakes with care
- Elicit knowledge before presenting material
- Give students opportunities to experiment
- Use a variety of teaching techniques
- Keep the Student Book closed during lesson
- Emphasis on speaking from the very first lesson.
- Speak your target language quickly with less effort than you think.
- Native trainers.
- Real life situations used in class.
- Comprehensive inlingua books/CD’s and materials.
- Small and friendly class sizes.
- Emphasis on all key skills (Reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and vocabulary).
- All general Italian courses are offered in 6 programs from beginner to advanced.
- All inlingua training materials are aligned with the language proficiency levels laid down in the Common European Framework.
- The inlingua proficiency level 1 corresponds exactly to A2 in the Common European Framework, 2 to B1, and 3 to B2.
- Successful participants are awarded an inlingua certificate which specifies grades and areas dealt with on the course.
- All inlingua learning materials are aligned to the Common European Framework, a Europe-wide, standardized framework of reference. Another good reason to choose our language school.
Enquire Now !
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We will reply within 24 hours !